The Keeping It Local Card-Linked Offer Platform was designed for Community Banks and Credit Unions looking to leverage their untapped data assets to engage cardholders with relevant offers that drive profits.
Keeping It Local Platform:
- Make your cards most relevant in their wallet
- Replace existing marketing cost into card-linked, merchant-funded revenue streams
- Increase interchange, especially if exempt from Durbin Amendment
- Multiple launch options, no integration required, test pilot available
- Meets the industry’s highest compliance standards for security
No Integration with Your Core Processor
Flexible. Which ever launch option you require, we have the flexibility to deliver.
- We will brand and customize your Card-Linked Offer web diretory; we match your website’s color scheme and brand.
- We will manage your enrollment and offering pages.
- You’ll receive full access to an agent login to manage & monitor your program.
Easy. The Keeping It Local platform offers financial institutions and their cardholders the best redemption experience possible.
- When a consumer swipes a card to redeem an offer or register a cash reward, that value is instantly posted to their rewards account and the cash-back is ready to spend on a 30 days cyclical basis.
- Consumer receives one large amount every month and can monitor their growing cash rewards through 24/7 online access.
Multi-platform advertising. Our multi-platform advertising approach ensures that the local offers coincide with the preferences and behaviors of all types of consumers.
- Cardholders find out about deals and incentives via a customized web directory (Your Brand), mobile app (a white-label application for iOS and Android), and email/text messages.
Retention & Profitable. Our Keeping It Local platform is the small bank's & credit union's industry’s best answer to leveling the playing field against large financial institutions that are aggressively pursuing your cardholders to offset the DURBIN AMENDMENT loss of income.
- Make your Financial Institution's card top-of-wallet.
- Increase revenue with increased spend frequency, basket size and higher deposits (cash back).